[MlMt] Wunderlist

Sun Jan 19 16:38:36 EST 2014

On 18 Jan 2014, at 22:05, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2014, at 21:31, Steve Lianoglou wrote:
>
> […]
>
>> ... and, perhaps, 2Do.app ... :-)
>
> I made this the other night:
>
> https://github.com/maxandersen/2Do.mmBundle
>
> have fun ;)

I can add that (with the permission of Max) I've included this bundle in
the next update of MailMate (I haven't tested it though). This is
already available in the MailMate version found
[here](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r3945.tbz)
(r3945). This version of MailMate is not available as a test version via
Software Update yet, because it includes a first shot at message
redirection (“Message ▸ Redirect”) and it could be very unstable.
Read more about the redirection feature
[here](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/206#ticket-206-14).