[MlMt] Wunderlist

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Wed Jan 15 09:34:35 EST 2014

It strikes me that this, like about 80% of the questions posed in this
forum, would be better, more quickly, and more easily solved by the use
of a macro program such as Keyboard Maestro. Personally, I'd rather
Benny spend his time enhancing the core capabilities of MailMate than
building in interfaces with the countless other third-party utilities
out there. :)