[MlMt] Any ios imap client that understands mailmate imap tags ?

Mon Jan 13 05:01:51 EST 2014

On 12 Jan 2014, at 18:11, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2014, at 17:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 11 Jan 2014, at 19:27, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>
>>> $subject ?
>>
>> I'm no expert on iOS email clients, but this is one case where the
>> non-standard Gmail behavior might be handy. Each tag in MailMate can
>> be mapped to a Gmail label and then you can use IMAP mailboxes on iOS
>> for tagging and it should synchronize with tags in MailMate.
>
> you mean using gmail app should work ?

No, I meant any email client since Gmail maps labels to IMAP mailboxes.
If you use another email client to move a message to one of these
mailboxes then Google assigns it the corresponding label. When MailMate
sees the Gmail label then it maps this to the corresponding tag.

> probably but that requires gmail which isn't where majority of my mail
> is ;)

Ok, then it's not of any use to you.