[MlMt] IMAP Server response: “D1 NO AUTHENTICATE failed.”

Mon Jan 6 16:31:16 EST 2014

On 6 Jan 2014, at 22:21, Andrew Melton wrote:

> Server response: “X4 NO AUTHENTICATE failed.”.
>
> I've configured the same IMAP account in the native mail.app but don't
> see
> the same errors which points me toward mailmate.  Is this a known
> issue?

No, but it can be hard to determine since authentication failures can be
triggered by many different things. One guess is that there might be too
many connections to the server (too many clients/devices).

If I understand you correctly then it does work after these requesters?
If you look under SOURCES in the mailbox outline, do you then have all
mailboxes online? (No greyed out mailbox names.)