[MlMt] Confused about tags

Fri Jan 3 08:54:27 EST 2014

On 2 Jan 2014, at 0:24, John Cooper wrote:

> When I select a message individually, I can apply the tag and it shows
> up later.

What do you mean by “later”? This might be a hint since it should
appear immediately.

> But I would like to be able to apply tags in bulk. Is there something
> I'm not understanding?

No, I think it should work as you expect. Something is not working
correctly.

You can enable the “Raw Flags” column in the messages outline in
order to follow changes more closely.

Have you tried with other IMAP servers? Is this a server where I can
obtain a test account if the problem seems to be related to a particular
IMAP server?