[MlMt] Confused about tags

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Wed Jan 1 18:24:19 EST 2014

When I select a group of messages, press t to open the tagging field,
and apply the tag "mailmate", nothing is tagged. When I select any
message from the group, it has no tag. Nothing appears in the header,
and nothing appears when I press t.

The mailmate tag is set up in the Tags pane of Preferences. I've also
checked the account in the Activity Viewer to ensure that "\*" appears
in the list of IMAP keywords (per Benny's message yesterday).

When I select a message individually, I can apply the tag and it shows
up later. But I would like to be able to apply tags in bulk. Is there
something I'm not understanding?

Yes, I've made sure I entered the tag in "Tags to be added" and not
"Tags to be removed."

Thanks,
John