[MlMt] icloud problem resolved!

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 06:20:17 EST 2014

it's okay - I figured you were busy. Assumption correct about recreating
the account in MM.  I did get a helpful direct response from someone
about how to delete the bad account. "Sources" not immediately obvious
to me as the location.  You might want to have something in the Help to
say so?

Mailassistant link came from the Apple guy. I hadn't seen it either.

I'm loving the Smart Folder "Mailing Lists."  You are changing how I use
email. : )  I can see that there's lots more to use.

Annamarie