[MlMt] Duplicate IMAP folders (from Apple Mail?)

Blair Hartsfield blairh at icloud.com
Thu Feb 20 13:42:01 EST 2014

What is the best way (MailMate.app, Mail.app or other ways) to
consolidate duplicate IMAP folders showing in MailMate?

I guess from using/testing multiple OS X mail clients over the years,
I've ended up with duplicate folders like:

-Deleted Messages
-Deleted Messages (BH account name)

-Drafts
-Drafts (BH account name)

The odd thing is that, from daily use for example, both the -Deleted
Messages folders are being used for discarding emails.

Should I use MM?  Apple Mail?  Or….I actually do own these domains in
question and have cPanel and/or WHM access to the web host box and could
do that way?

FWIW, I am now only using MailMate going forward…but wanted to clean a
little of this issue up.

Thanks in advance for any help in this (most likely) newbie question!

-
Blair H