[MlMt] Archiving shortcut for messages?

John Doernberg exatty95-tech at outlook.com
Sun Feb 16 09:11:49 EST 2014

Almost all of my emails have tags that are tied to GMail labels in two different GMail accounts. I get them out of the Inbox by moving them to All Mail, knowing that I can later find them through the Smart Mailboxes that are based on their labels. This means that I'm hitting "CMD-Opt-T" and searching for "All Mail" a lot. It's not overly burdensome, but I wonder if there's an easier way to archive messages by some shortcut or other workaround. I suppose I can tag the messages and then move them to All Mail en masse. Is this the best approach at this time?
Thank you.