[MlMt] Rules to archive mail? (How to trigger rule-processing?)

Thu Feb 13 10:21:48 EST 2014

On 13 Feb 2014, at 11:25, Mike Brasch wrote:

> Feature Request: a button or menu entry to enforce rules. I often
> wished such a feature after creating a rule.

It's been on the todo for a while. I would have liked to be able to
easily apply a specific mailbox rule, but for now I've added a
“Mailbox ▸ Apply Rules” (⌥⌘L) menu item which applies the
rules of the currently selected mailbox to the currently selected
messages. There is also a `applyRules:` for users wanting a different
shortcut.

(This could also be used as a manual workaround for re-applying date
related rules which are currently not triggered automatically.)

A test version is not out yet.