[MlMt] Messages indicator next to mailbox category headings

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Tue Feb 11 18:34:32 EST 2014

What does it mean when a message indicator appears not next to a
mailbox, but next to a mailbox category?

I have an indicator that displays 4 next to the MAILBOXES heading, next
to the EXAMPLES heading, and next to the SOURCES heading. But there are
no indicators next to any of the mailboxes or sub-mailboxes under
SOURCES.

The Displayed Count setting for EXAMPLES is "Inherit." But I don't know
what the Displayed Count setting for MAILBOXES or SOURCES is, or how to
find it.