[MlMt] option + forward button

Mon Dec 15 17:38:42 EST 2014

On 15 Dec 2014, at 16:43, Capripot wrote:

> When I want to forward an HTML email, by default it takes the text
> format,
> or transform it in text format, then quote. But it's usually not what
> want to do, so I need to go in the menu and do "Forward as attachment"
> Would you think it would be a good idea to have something like option
> +
> click on forward button, to do the same thing, but quicker than going
> in
> the menus?

It's certainly a good idea to make forwarding more
flexible/configurable. I regularly promise to improve
forwarding/replying to HTML messages. When I do that I'll keep your
request in mind as well.

For now, you can use [custom key
bindings](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings) to bind
another key to