[MlMt] Syncing mailboxes

Capripot capripot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:59:35 EST 2014

On Nov 19 2014, at 14:58, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

But MailMate must **not** be running when doing this and it's not
> possible to symlink to a Dropbox folder or anything like that.

Do you know why its not possible to symlink it? I did actually try before
you said it, and it didnt work, but I dont get why. Is it to avoid
conflicts between to running version with same file?

Maybe you could make the file modifiable while the app is running, then we
could use dropbox to sync them, as we wait for the IMAP integration.
For syncing, maybe you could use git merge piece of software, or I'm pretty
sure that you have a built-in solution system wise :)

--
Capripot