[MlMt] Working with thread arcs

Kai Großjohann kai.grossjohann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:03:37 EST 2014

Hi Curtis,

I'm using the "widescreen" layout, and I can use the cursor up / cursor
down keys to navigate the list of messages, and the cursor right /
cursor left keys to expand/collapse some threads.  Holding down the
option key (alt key) while doing cursor right means that not only the
top-level message is expanded, but also all its submessages.

I'm a big fan of the Gmail keys, where j/k moves between threads and n/p
moves between messages.  Hitting the n key while on a collapsed thread
will expand the thread as necessary to navigate to the appropriate
message.

Does this help?

Kai