[MlMt] defer mail workflow in mailmate?

Fri Dec 5 07:25:17 EST 2014

On 5 Dec 2014, at 12:53, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I tried sanebox and other apps lately that supports the notion of
> deferring email.
>
> i.e. press a key and it will hide the email for X hours or even X
> days.
>
> for example "hide email until monday"  or "hide email for the next 3
> hrs"
>
> I'm wondering if someone came up with a way to do similar things in
> mailmate ?

For the record, such a feature is discussed in [this
ticket](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/605-temporarily-discarding-of-messages#ticket-605-2).

I'm still not quite sure how it is best implemented, but I think it's
possible to setup manually. I just don't have time right now to describe
it :-)