[MlMt] Newbie questions

AC-Martin amd at maclink.me
Mon Dec 1 20:26:35 EST 2014

Hello,

I'm a little upset that I didn't discover this client before now since
it has so many nice features. Better late than never.

Two questions/issues since using it:

- is there a way to define a default account when creating a new
message?  This is when I create a new message with the common Inbox
folder selected.

- If I leave MailMate running on one machine, do emailing with my mobile
and return to the machine, all the emails I read would not be
synchronised as read. I'm experiencing this mainly with my GoogleApps
account which is by far, my busiest and main account.  I have two other
accounts configured but rarely wish to send mail from them. Neither do I
receive much emails on them to detect a similar pattern. BTW, I can
confirm that the messages on my GoogleApps account were marked as read
by checking the account using the web interface.

--
Thanks,
Curtis