[MlMt] Latest test release, Yosemite, Exchange IMAP, and more

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Fri Aug 29 09:34:06 EDT 2014

-------------------------------------
On 29 Aug 2014, at 8:24, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> It has worked relatively well with the most recent test versions, but
> after installing Yosemite last week I realized I had to work on
> various Yosemite issues. In particular, some performance issues.

Hello, Benny.

I installed Yosemite on the laptop, because it isn't so critical to me.
Everything has been working fine for me with one exception:

During a search, once the cursor leaves the field, whatever was written
in that search field is no longer visible.  Putting the cursor back in
the field shows that it is still there, and search still works fine.  I
held down  ⌥  and downloaded your most recent (r4458) and that issue
still exists there.  I will try r5000 later today.

Thank you,
Ed
PS:  I can't force a crash on the other machine, and in fact MailMate
seems more spry than before.