[MlMt] Resetting per-mailbox column state

Thu Aug 14 07:11:53 EDT 2014

On 13 Aug 2014, at 20:52, Bill Cole wrote:

> I expect Benny will give me a proper slapping if this is substantially
> wrong, but I think this is worth sharing since I wasted a few hours
> trying to find a better fix for what is probably the result of a
> scale-sensitive bug.

I'm sorry you had to spend time on this. I know there is a bug somewhere
in this system, but I don't know what triggers it. Under certain
circumstances MailMate starts to ignore changes to mailbox related
display settings.

Your reset-trick is correct and should be safe to use except for the
loss of settings of course:

> 	defaults delete com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxRelatedStates

Let me know if you find a way to get MailMate back into the buggy state.
(There is a possibility that this is only seen by long time users with
old settings files — in other words, it might not be reproducible
after the fix above.)