[MlMt] Correspondence layout, shifted

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 05:38:34 EDT 2014

On 12 Aug 2014, at 22:32, Simon Kaplan wrote:

> how does one set it up so that, on the right hand side, the list of
> messages is on top and the message 'preview' on the bottom

Hello,

I attach a zip with two layouts:

- Correspondence Minimal: as the standard Correspondence but with the
correspondence box underneath the mailboxes
- Correspondence Minimal (Shifted): as the former but with the mail
listing and the message preview shifted in position.

I am not sure the default sizes work for everybody but these should be
easy to adjust manually.

Cheers,

--
Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy