[MlMt] Correspondence layout, shifted

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Tue Aug 12 17:32:07 EDT 2014

Hi Luca

This is great and exactly what I've been wishing for, except:  how does
one set it up so that, on the right hand side, the list of messages is
on top and the message 'preview' on the bottom (rather than the other
way around as they appear to be now).

Thanks for any help!

cheers
Simon
--
Professor Simon Kaplan
Director, Skills & Industry Transformation

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS
Office:  70-72 Bowen Street, Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Postal:  PO Box 10522, Brisbane Adelaide St, QLD 4000
M +61 411 511 122 | skype: simonmkaplan
www.nicta.com.au |  simon.kaplan at nicta.com.au
Twitter: @simonkaplan |  LinkedIn: au.linkedin.com/in/simonmkaplan