[MlMt] Duplicated sent messages (in Sent Mail and in filed-in box), Gmail

Caroline Taylor taylor.caroline.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:41:09 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I’m trying MailMate as my primary mail client, with a large Gmail account.
Messages in my [Gmail]/Sent Mail that are labeled/filed with gmail tags are
showing up as duplicates.

Has anybody run into this? I suspect I’m missing something pretty straight
forward, but haven’t been able to track it down.

I’m not seeing duplicates from other messages in [Gmail]/All Mail; that
seems to be working as intended, for what it’s worth.

Thanks!
Caroline