[MlMt] Importance: header.

Wed Apr 30 17:29:36 EDT 2014

On 30 Apr 2014, at 22:50, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> Is there any way to tweak/modify/insert/whatever the "Importance"
> header within MailMate?
>
> I've noticed that "Importance: high" gets rendered with a ! in the
> Flags, but, I'm wondering how I could create a message which has a
> similar header (set to some other value, like "low"...

Such headers are badly standardized, but if you know what works for the
recipient then you can add a custom header as described
[here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#composing).
Look for `MmAdditionalComposerHeaders`. The example uses `X-Priority`
which is another non-standard priority header.