[MlMt] MailSteward

Fri Apr 25 15:41:06 EDT 2014

On 25 Apr 2014, at 16:51, Andre Kaltenbacher wrote:

> [...]
> That's something I noticed a few days ago, after I added a rule to
> move e-mails that have a specific header info from Inbox to Junk. That
> worked as expected, but it was impossible to move false positives back
> to Inbox; MailMate always moved them back to Junk again :)
>
> It would be great to have a feature that would allow us to set rules
> for incoming, outgoing, ... mails.

This is the purpose of the currently disabled “events” in the rule
editor. For now, the only alternative event implemented is messages
leaving a mailbox (not available in the GUI), but new messages (fetched
from the server) is also a candidate.

A workaround might be to add a condition on the read state of the
message or the so-called “Recent” flag (this might be too strict and
is not supported by all servers).