[MlMt] MailSteward

Andre Kaltenbacher andre.kaltenbacher at rasterlos.com
Fri Apr 25 10:51:11 EDT 2014

On 25 Apr 2014, at 15:19, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> Benny, so is there a monitor or some scheduled process continually
>> executing rules in MailMate?
>
> No, rules are simply triggered when a message is added to a mailbox
> (internally a mailbox is a “live” query)

That's something I noticed a few days ago, after I added a rule to move
e-mails that have a specific header info from Inbox to Junk. That worked
as expected, but it was impossible to move false positives back to
Inbox; MailMate always moved them back to Junk again :)

It would be great to have a feature that would allow us to set rules for
incoming, outgoing, ... mails.

–Andre