[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 37, Issue 29

Wed Apr 23 07:56:51 EDT 2014

On 22 Apr 2014, at 18:14, Kee Hinckley wrote:

> I've been noticing this recently with iOS. Deleted, read, and junked
> messages still appearing on my iPhone. I'm using a CommuniGate iMap
> server. I am, I must say, inclined to blame iOS, which apparently
> doesn't use IDLE.

I'll be glad to look into it if any of you can play around with the
Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0) to figure out where the problem is (MailMate
or not). It doesn't sound quite like it's necessarily the same problem
though. Deleted/junked messages should be a different story and sounds
like MailMate isn't synchronizing any changes to the server (make sure
all mailboxes are online under SOURCES).