[MlMt] Stuck in "rebuild DB" loop

Rob McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:24:21 EDT 2014

Window size could be at fault, but I can’t get MM to run at all so I can’t look at the version _and_ can’t delete the draft.
Any idea on what I can delete then restart MM to force a rebuild? I **Don’t** want to force a re-download of 40K messages _and_ don’t want to take up space for the old content and new. Any guidance would be appreciated!
--
Rob McClure
sharkez AT gmail

On April 14, 2014 at 2:52:30 PM, Billy Youdelman (billy at mix.com) wrote:

On 14 Apr 2014, at 13:41, Roland wrote:

> On 14.04.2014 22:30, Robert McClure wrote:
>> MM crashed earlier (one of a couple of crashes when adding an
>> addressee to the to list)
>
> happens to me quite often. I think I found the cause in the size of
> the window (no joke!), because it always happened to me when I added
> the third addressee which would cause the line of addresses to break
> (and apparently in a special way that has some error in it).

This has never happened for me, even with several lines of addresses.
I'm currently running MM 1.7.2 (4045) on OS 10.9.2, and have been using
MailMate since 21-Jan-14.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
Billy Youdelman
+1 310 839 7673