[MlMt] PGP Troubles, INV_SGNR 9

Bram Heerink personal+mm at bramheerink.nl
Fri Apr 11 09:26:03 EDT 2014

> Try this in the Terminal:
>
> 	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDebugSecurity -bool YES
>
> And then launch MailMate like this:
>
> 	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate
>
> See if that helps locating the problem.

gpg2 --no-verbose --batch --no-tty --openpgp --status-fd 2 --digest-algo
SHA1 --textmode --armor --detach-sign --local-user
"<personal at bramheerink.nl>"
  Input string (32): "Content-Type: text/plain\r\n\r\n"
  Result: Failure
  Output string (0): ""
  Detail: gpg: skipped "<personal at bramheerink.nl>": No secret key
  Detail: [GNUPG:] INV_SGNR 9 <personal at bramheerink.nl>
  Detail: gpg: signing failed: No secret key

I'm not a big gpg expert but this was always working out of the box. But
this time I imported my private key manually. Perhaps I have skipped an
important step.

>> BTW: I upgraded to the beta version of Mailmate 4174 but this crashes
>> if you play with the From pulldown in the mail composer window...
>
> I cannot reproduce that. You are welcome to provide additional details
> (steps to reproduce) via private email if this is a reproducible
> problem.

You should have one crashlog about this.

Bram