[MlMt] PGP Troubles, INV_SGNR 9

Bram Heerink personal+mm at bramheerink.nl
Fri Apr 11 08:56:04 EDT 2014

On 11 Apr 2014, at 14:18, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 11 Apr 2014, at 11:44, Bram Heerink wrote:
>
>> I configured a new mac but PGP is giving troubles. When using signing
>> or encryption I get a PGP error message:
>>
>> 	INV_SGNR 9 <personal at bramheerink.nl>
>>
>> Anybody here with ideas?
>
> According to the
> [“documentation”](http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gnupg.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/DETAILS)
> the error is interpreted as follows:
>
>  - INV_SGNR <reason> <requested_sender>
> 	-  9 :: Not a secret key
>
> Maybe that helps? (Verify that you have a secret key for
> `personal at bramheerink.nl`).

Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean a passphrase or something else? Nothing asks me for a
passphrase... When i do this on command line it does... and it works.

BTW: I upgraded to the beta version of Mailmate 4174 but this crashes if
you play with the From pulldown in the mail composer window...

Regards,

Bram