[MlMt] migrating to new computer

Zed Smelly zvistrash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:28:39 EDT 2014

Thanks, Benny. I'm taking the files from a time machine backup, which
perhaps was taken when mailmate was running. This does explain a lot -- in
fact, since I wrote the initial email mailmate has started crashing on
startup, and I wont bother you with the details, since you probably hit on
the cause already. Thanks. I'll try to find a timemachine backup that is
missing the .pid file -- this would indicate that mailmate was closed,
right?