[MlMt] Draft mails loosing draft stat status

Tue Apr 1 07:30:52 EDT 2014

On 1 Apr 2014, at 9:22, Marc ARC wrote:

> First I thought I might have to to with „shared” IMAP accounts,
> but mu last tests were on a mail box that is only managed from 1 MM,
> so I can rule out this possibility.

What kind of IMAP server is this? (Maybe just provide the server
address.)

> Anybody else experiencing/noticed this behavior ?

I don't (yet) have any reports about this from anyone else.

If it happens regularly then I can provide instructions to get a server
log which can reveal whether or not MailMate is changing the `\Draft`
flag (this is the flag that controls the state of a message).