[MlMt] Draft mails loosing draft stat status

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Tue Apr 1 03:22:54 EDT 2014

I’m facing an issue where Draft-mails ( saved mails in the Draft
mailbox ) are loosing there draft Status, which means that the mail
can’t be edited anymore.

I sometimes see it happen (  looking at may sources mailbox ) and like
today I just notice it, because I wanted to finish a mail I started
yesterday evening. ( the work around is “Edit as new message” )

Haven’t been able to „reproduce” the problem, what I mean that I
haven’t figured out when and why this is happening.

First I thought I might have to to with „shared” IMAP accounts, but
mu last tests were on a mail box that is only managed from 1 MM, so I
can rule out this possibility.

Anybody else experiencing/noticed this behavior ?

Anybody else willing to try ?

Just create a mail ( no To:_adress, a subject & a body ) save it and
keep an eye on it.

Thanks in advance

Marc