[MlMt] omnifocus functionality

Emory L. emory at hellyeah.com
Thu Sep 19 10:21:00 EDT 2013

Somewhat OT but fwiw I have a machine running MailMate with
~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate being a symlink to another
filesystem — that's the Big One, naturally. I make pretty liberal use of
symlinks in my home directory to keep as much of ~/Library as practical on
an SSD.

(Other things that aren't on the SSD — Xcode documentation, Steam (which
dumps all these giant games in Library) ~/Music, ~/Pictures, ~/Movies,
~/Documents…)

⤷
  You are standing in an open field west of a white house,
  with a boarded front door.

  There is a small mailbox here.