[MlMt] Copy Message To Mailbox

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Wed Sep 18 11:34:40 EDT 2013

I need to be able to have a real copy of a message land in a particular
folder for spam controls, as I noted here in my original post:

"The reason I need this is that I have Spam and Ham folders on my server
that are set up so that when I copy a message to the Spam folder, the
server learns that this is spam (using Bayes methods); and when I copy
it to the Ham folder, it learns it isn't spam."