[MlMt] Keybinding for moving to the top of the message list?

Ryan Erwin ryanerwin at mac.com
Thu Sep 12 22:37:50 EDT 2013

Benny has already added a bunch of keybindings, such as
selectNextMessageRow and selectNextMailboxRow but I don't think the ones
we're looking for (top of message list) exist yet. I think we want
something like:

	"G" = "selectFirstMailboxRow:";
	"gg" = "selectLastMailboxRow:";
	" " = "selectNextMailboxPage:"; (space)

Here is what I've got so far that creates a pretty nice, vi like
experience.

	"/"	= "mailboxSearch:";

	"J" = "selectNextMailboxRow:";
	"K" = "selectPreviousMailboxRow:";