[MlMt] Handling “[Gmail]/All Mail” gracefully

Wed Oct 30 06:15:27 EDT 2013

On 29 Oct 2013, at 11:55, Thomas Wölk wrote:

> When has a message the flag:? label:? “Archive”?
>
> not in Inbox?
> not in Spam?
> not in Trash?
>
> Has a sent message the label/flag “Archive?”
>
> I use 2 little Google App Scripts to re-label all messages.

I'm a bit lost here. The “Archive” mailbox in MailMate is a mailbox
just like the Inbox and Sent Messages. When archiving something, it is
moved to the designated Archive mailbox of that account. For a Gmail
account it should now be possible to archive to “[Gmail]/All Mail”
making it work more logically compared to the web-interface.

In MailMate, “[Gmail]/All Mail” only includes messages which are not
found in any other (subscribed) mailboxes of the account. This ensures
that there are no duplicate messages.