[MlMt] When is version 2 coming out

Tue Oct 29 04:41:19 EDT 2013

On 29 Oct 2013, at 6:33, CSS wrote:

> [...]
>
> Just an idea, but I think putting the crowdfunding on IndieGoGo or
> similar could really give MailMate more exposure while also raising
> the needed funds.

You'll be glad to know that the plan is to put development of MailMate
2.0 on indiegogo.com. The crowd funding experiment has been fairly
successful (113 supporters until now), but I still need broader support
to reach my goal. I'll provide all the details in a blog post including
the results of the experiment, my crowd funding goal(s), and a link to
the indiegogo campaign.

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014