[MlMt] Moving folder inside another without drag'n'drop?

Germain Guglielmetti ashorlivs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:57:38 EDT 2013

Hi there,
is there any way to move a (non-empty) folder to make it a subfolder of
another one via alt-cmd-t or right click? As in Outlook 2011 > Right click
on folder > Move folder... > type another folder name in the pane.

I tried via drag'n'drop and I'm not sure it worked fine too, because I got
a "cannot delete folder xxx because it contains n messages" error message.
So I did it again from Outlook and saw the edit instantly on the distant
webmail.

Currently I've only tried to move folders from the same IMAP mailbox only.
I searched the help and the ML archive with no luck.

TL;DR
I'm new to MailMate (came here thanks to Allan Odgaard's TextMate e-mail
announcement yesterday) and I hope I can get the best from it. Looks
promising. I've tried Apple Mail, IBM Notes (formerly Lotus), Postbox,
Sparrow, Mutt, and I stick to Outlook which has a balanced mix between
ergonomics (no kidding) / reliability / features, as far as I am concerned.
/TL;DR

--
Germain