[MlMt] New message window position not working on Mavericks

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:11:04 EDT 2013

I think I found something. With Mavericks and multiple desktops,
Mailmate seems to remember a position depending on which screen has the
focus at the moment, focus meaning the menu bar is active (now that
Mavericks shows menu bars on all desktops). I use a second screen to
host the mail list window, but usually reply and compose in the first
screen. I guess its a new behaviour with Mavericks.

--
Gustavo Daniel Villarreal