[MlMt] Ical

Mon Oct 21 17:08:45 EDT 2013

On 21 Oct 2013, at 23:01, Steve Mayer wrote:

> I haven't used Mail.app in quite a bit, but my calendar (both iCal as
> well as BusyCal) programs don't seem to call up Mail.app at all.
>
> Maybe Olivier can clearly define the steps he's taking in order to try
> and reproduce the problem.

The problem is related to the iCal tip provided here:
http://manual.mailmate-app.com/extended_url_scheme#ical

It allows the user to send emails using MailMate to “participants”
after, e.g., updating the time of an event in iCal/Calendar.

The tip doesn't work on 10.8+ and when I looked into it (a long time
ago) I did not find an alternative solution.