[MlMt] Mailbox stops updating

MailMate v6qsqbtk5f at snkmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:08:37 EDT 2013

Just an FYI,

I also have noticed a lack of updating activity. Been too busy to focus
in on it but do know that I now manually synchronize more often (where
before I seldom did), and, I can do the sync and no new mail shows up (I
know there is new mail) and then a little while later it does show up. I
have not tried shutting down and restarting to get new mail. Just
thought it was 'sluggish' until I saw Ben's email.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

On 21 Oct 2013, at 16:00, Benny Kjær Nielsen mailinglist-at-freron.com