[MlMt] Mailbox stops updating

Mon Oct 21 17:00:47 EDT 2013

On 21 Oct 2013, at 22:53, Ben Beuchler wrote:

> Since the new update came out, I've had problems with my IMAP
> mailboxes no longer updating, even if I right click on the mailbox and
> choose "Synchronize INBOX."  If I restart MailMate, the new messages
> suddenly become visible.

Do you have any idea when they stop updating? Maybe after a wake/sleep
cycle?

> I haven't changed the config or the IMAP server.  The synchronization
> schedule is set to "Connected" and the mailbox panel does not indicate
> the mailbox is offline.

I have made changes to how this works in 1.7. It is likely to be a new
problem.

Do you have more than the INBOX in the “Connected” state?

> What can I do to gather more debugging information?

Keep the Activity Viewer open. When messages do not arrive then see if
there is anything suspicious in the log for the connection to the INBOX
(it should be in IDLE state -- bold font in the mailboxes outline).