[MlMt] Strange error message

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Mon Oct 7 10:39:58 EDT 2013

Benny,

   I actually saw an instance of this error with a test build from
before the Gmail label code was introduced.  I believe it has to do with
certain mailbox rules.

   In my case, I had a single mailbox rule that was to copy any message
filed into the Junk mailbox to another IMAP folder for external spam
training.

   It had been working up until about 1.5 weeks ago.  In my case, I just
remove the rule (as it wasn't working exactly as I wanted it to) and the
error has not been seen since.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks,

--