[MlMt] Reply to selection of text

Jacques jakimo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:41:14 EST 2013

On 28 Nov 2013, at 2:48, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2013, at 1:09, Jacques wrote:
>
>> There were two paragraphs, a list of a few things denoted by the
>> number with a ) symbol afterwards then one more paragraph. Oddly,
>> some of it interpreted to MM as indenting to a separate thread.
>>
>> Do you need me to forward you the email to take a look to see why it
>> interpreted this way?
>
> Did you see my other message in this thread about a new test version:
> Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
> preferences pane (r3866).
>
> I've changed how a selection is converted to plain text (Markdown). If
> it still does not work well for you then send me an example message
> off-list.

Yes. I found a glitch, too. If you don't select any text replies are
just blank. When I went to toggle in Composer preferences to turn Reply
to text selection only and the put it BACK, it now grabs the whole
message if nothing is selected. So that fixed it..

As far as the example, I'll send it to you soon.

thanks, happy turkey from USA Benny =)

-
Jacques
via Mac