[MlMt] Reply to selection of text

Thu Nov 28 04:48:57 EST 2013

On 28 Nov 2013, at 1:09, Jacques wrote:

> There were two paragraphs, a list of a few things denoted by the
> number with a ) symbol afterwards then one more paragraph. Oddly, some
> of it interpreted to MM as indenting to a separate thread.
>
> Do you need me to forward you the email to take a look to see why it
> interpreted this way?

Did you see my other message in this thread about a new test version:
Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane (r3866).

I've changed how a selection is converted to plain text (Markdown). If
it still does not work well for you then send me an example message
off-list.