[MlMt] Address Pattern help

Jeff Holland public-xdx77z at ouimail.org
Wed Nov 27 11:08:10 EST 2013

I am using MailMate with two email addresses--a private one and a public
one. I'm subscribed to this list with my public address. When I compose
a new message to the list (like this one), MailMate automatically
switches the "From" popup to my public address. Good.

But when I reply to a mailing list message, it does not do this. It
keeps my private address selected, which means my message will be
rejected by the list unless I remember to manually change it before
sending.

I assume I need to use some kind of address pattern to achieve what I am
looking for, right? I haven't been able to get it to work yet.