[MlMt] SmartyPants

Brett Terpstra me at brettterpstra.com
Sat Nov 23 15:45:14 EST 2013

So it would probably end up being a preference that, when enabled,
always generated an HTML body part... given that HTML would be generated
just by using an apostrophe or double quotes, it would seem like a waste
of time (and unpredictable to the user, by and large) to parse every
email to avoid sending HTML. I think it should just be noted when
enabling SmartyPants (or smart punctuation, whatever you wanted to label
it as) that any preference to disable HTML emails will be overridden.

Just thinking out loud, I'll leave implementation decisions up to you
:). I do hope you consider the request, though.