[MlMt] Unable to purge deleted mails in trash folder

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Sat Nov 23 13:31:43 EST 2013

If you "Cancel Deletion" do they then show up in the webmail client for
deletion there?

Have you tried to rebuild the database?
[Quit MailMate, and in terminal write:
printf "OldDatabase" > ~/Library/Application\
Support/MailMate/.rebuild.tmp
then open MailMate and let it rebuild the database.

I have had something like that happen (the listings of the emails were
in red and they couldn't be deleted), and the first option above fixed
the matter for me.

Ed