[MlMt] Text copy of complete email

Fri Nov 22 09:41:52 EST 2013

On 22 Nov 2013, at 15:20, mailmate wrote:

> I would like just the "text" From/Subject/Date/To headers included in
> a formatted way just like one would double click an email.

Ok, you didn't write which application so I just put it on the
pasteboard. This is not as elegant as the other command I provided. The
headers are a bit raw. There is no nice reformatting of subjects, dates,
etc.

Save the attached file in the `Commands` folder of the bundle I
previously sent you.

This command uses the `canonical` input format. This is the text of a
message after it  has been decoded and “deflowed”, i.e., in a nice
clean plain text style. I'm pretty sure I've observed that this fails
for some HTML messages. This is a bug (it should always be converted to
plain text).