[MlMt] Too many logins?

Thu Nov 14 16:28:13 EST 2013

On 14 Nov 2013, at 22:15, Will Styler wrote:

Tip to the list subscribers: When/if you get tired of a particular
thread then don't forget to use “Message ▸ Mute” and then delete
(or archive) the message. Any more messages in the thread are then going
to end up in the same place.

> Changing to /INBOX/Drafts in the full path in that file did not fix
> it.  I deleted the whole source and am trying again.

Ah yes, you would probably also need to clear up a couple of other
things, but it's fine if you were able to start over.

> For what it's worth, I imported the settings from Mail.app.  Maybe
> that's the problem?

It could very well be. Could you send me this file (privately):

	~/Library/Mail/V2/MailData/Accounts.plist

> Thanks for the help, and for fixing this bug :)

Well, it's not fixed yet :-)