[MlMt] gpg2 error re OpenPGP messages

Erik Mueller-Harder edmh2011 at erikmh.org
Thu Nov 14 11:51:37 EST 2013

Benny (or Will, maybe?),

Will’s message just came through with the (attached) error showing in
MailMate.  Does this mean that *he’s* doing something wrong, or that
*I* am?

I don’t find the “details” very helpful, though I might if I
understand PGP at all:

       MISSING_COMMAND (/usr/local/MacGPG2/bin/gpg2)

(I’ve tried and failed a number of times to get on the PGP bandwagon;
I’m probably a very good example of Bill’s 11 November observation
regarding how few people use PGP and S/MIME.)

Thanks,

— Erik